New: Positive Psychology Coach Training Program
The Positive Psychology Coach Training Program focuses on applied Positive Psychology - applying the theory, tools & strategies of Positive Psychology to the practices and principles of professional coaching. Positive Psychology Training meets the needs of:
- Individuals who want to learn Positive Psychology skills, tools and techniques. Participants will learn what Positive Pshychology is and how it enhances well-being across contexts.
- Individuals who want an engaging, dynamic, satisfying learning experience. Participants will discover how to apply Positive Psychology concepts to their lives and work.
- Individuals responsible for creating and maintaining environments that foster learning, productivity and happiness. Whether you're a teacher, CEO or parent, you will be able to use what you learn to immediately enhance relationships and productivity and reduce conflict.
This class consists of 10 modules:
- Introducation & "Happy" movie)
- Positive Emotion
- Meaning & Purpose
- Positive Relationships
- Positive Changet
- Gratitude & Forgiveness
- Motivation (Self-Determination)
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Wrapping It All Up
In this course participants will Work independently by
- Watching a video on each topic
- Completing a workbook accompanying each topic (except Introduction & "Happy" movie
Work in community by
- Attending a 2 hour class on each topic to discuss the material
New Class Forming:
Tuesdays, beginning February 19, 2013 7 - 9 PM EST
The 12 session course begins Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 7 pm Eastern time.
- Participants who register for the entire course will pay $1500.
- If you don't want to register for the entire course, the fee for individual classes is $175/class
FastTrack Coach Training Program
FastTrack Coaching hours count!
Get 60 hours toward:
- ICF Certification or Recertification (International Coach Federation)
- IAAC Certification(Institute for the Advancement of ADHD Coaching)
- ACO Professional Membership (AD/HD Coaches Organization)
New Class Forming:
Thursdays beginning January 14, 2016 10am - Noon EST
FastTrack is highly interactive:
There are 24 sessions, each one lasting for two hours:
- 1 hour interactive discussion of ICF Core Competencies
- 1 hour of practice coaching
4 coaching labs - each 2 hours
3 one-on-one observed coaching sessions with mentor coach - each 1 hour
- learn the 11 International Coach Federation (ICF) core competencies in depth
- learn how the coaching skill set is used in the business environment
- practice coaching and being coached
- apply coaching practices to their work and lives
FastTrack coach training is well suited to corporations and individuals who want to be move quickly to a new or more advanced ICF coaching certification. FastTrack coach training also works well for already-credentialed coaches to get CEU credits for ICF recertification. With new credentialing requirements for coaches seeking their MCC certification which went into affect in January, 2007. In addition, FastTrack coach training is also appropriate for individuals in business who want an intensive coaching course but who may not necessarily want to become certified coaches.
To register for classes, please call Sue at 1-610-825-8572.
- Meeting Ethical Guidelines and professional standards
- Establishing the Coaching agreement
- Establishing trust and intimacy with the client
- Coaching presence
- Active listening
- Powerful questioning
- Direct communication
- Creating awareness
- Designing actions
- Planning and goal setting
- Managing progress and accountability
Get on the FastTrack to mastering the basics of good coaching. To audit a 2-hour teleclass, call Sue Sussman at 610-825-8572.
ADHD Coach Training
Many people from all over the country have been in touch with the American Coaching Association regarding opportunities for ADD coaches’ training. ACA provides periodic ADD coaches’ training programs at various locations which are delivered in a three-day workshop format. This training is invaluable for the novice who wants to learn about coaching as well as for the experienced coach who wants to broaden or deepen their repertoire of skills. The American Coaching Association is seeking individuals who would like to organize a training workshop in their community. This is how it works: For training in a weekend workshop format, ACA will come to your training location if you put together a group of 20 or more interested individuals. (ACA will also provide you with a list of individuals in your geographic area who have been in touch with us about coaches training.) You will receive your choice of cash or free workshop participation for being a workshop sponsor. If you are interested in further exploring this training option, please contact us.
Distance Learning with Workbook
This is a good format for participants who want to move at their own pace.
- Take 2 to 6 months to:
- Learn about AD/HD
- Develop AD/HD Coaching Skills
- Build an AD/HD Coaching Business
Fee: $1600 - Includes phone consultations and review of written assignments Workbook Syllabus
Lesson 1: Introduction
- Basic information about attention deficit disorder
- History of ADD coaching & theory behind it
Lesson 2: The Coaching Model
- Identity, Structure & Empowerment
Lesson 3: Defining ADD coaching
- An examination of coaching skills
- The coaching relationship - the "designed alliance"
Lesson 4: The 4 Phases of Coaching
- The initial interview
- On-going coaching
Lesson 5: The Art of Coaching
- The process of inquiry
Lesson 6: The 4 S's
- Skills, strategies, structures & supports
Lesson 7: Life Style issues
- Overcoming obstacles to client progress
- Medication monitoring
- Lesson 8: The business side of coaching & practice management
- Lesson 9: Strategies and interventions
- What do ADD coaches really do?